Now that we are all back to normal it is time to have fun! And what better way to have fun than to go to the beach! DH had to take some time off because his work is making him use his days so what better way to spend a day off!
Dillon is still too young to really enjoy and he slept most of the time but Kenzie and I pretended to be mermaids! We stuck our feet into the water and turned our feet out like first position in ballet and splashed! We had so much fun! Then we made a sandcastle where the fairy princess Kenzie lives and Daddy build a moat to prodect us from dragons! It was so much fun!
After we were done at the beach we walked to our favorite cafe right by the beach that we always go to - Gino's! They have the best Itallian subs, pizza, calzones, pasta and other cafe favorites and my favorite - gelatto! I am a sucker for good Itallian food - I would love to go to Italy some day or Eurpoe in general - and we all shared the foccacia, a light sub and a garden salad. It was so yummy, then we each got a scoop of gelatto to go. It was such a wonderful day I wish it would never end!
No comments:
Post a Comment