So we found a new doctor for the kids since Dr. Steinman is moving out of state to be with her family... we will miss her!
Now we have Dr. Finglehopper - yep that's her name and she is great! Dr. Steinman recomended her and we love her because she doesn't push everything on us but we feel like she provides us pros and cons on medical decisions.
My friends all know that I am not big on medicine unless it is absolutly 100% needed. Not that I am one of those people who let their kid die but I dont like the idea of putting unatural things inside of your body if you can help it and I like looking at alternatives instead.
If people would just take a moment to look at what they put in their bodies they would think twice. And also if they would get up and move a bit so many health problems would be gone. We are ment to be moving and sitting is bad for your health.
People accuse me of being a health freak but I am not. I just want the world to be healthy you can't be really happy unless your health and that starts with your body as your foundation. I am not talking about size either just health although people who are big would feel so much better not being big. My friends cousin lost almost 100 lbs and she felt so much better now she runs and she never did before.
Anyway I am trying out new recipies and I will share ones that I come across that are good. you all know how much I love to cook and bake! I think we should support eachother more in our health by sharing these things - it is hard to do it on your own and people can always use support!
No comments:
Post a Comment