Monday, July 16, 2012

Playdate illness and farmers market

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the sun as much as we are!

I am so glad to be able to sit and write something since we have been sick. Kenzie was first with a fever and runny nose then of course not too long and Dillon followed then me. It isn't easy having a sick toddler and baby who both need you but you really want to baby yourself and can't. Some days I wish I had more arms! I felt like everything was a disaster the house - the car - we had no food in the house because I was too stuffy to go to the store it was a nightmare! From now on, even though I love all of my friends, if you have a sick child and we aren't trying to be rude but please stay home. I like play dates too but you never know when your child is or isnt contagious so it is better to wait it out to make sure than make all of your friends and childs friends sick. even though we love our friends! I know my friend feels bad about it though and no one could have known we would get sick so thats ok it is just difficult.

Now that we are better I have been able to go get groceries again. I love summer because there are so many fresh fruit options! Look at these yummy raspberries and blueberries I found at the farmers market right down the street from me



If you can't tell by now, my passion outside of children is photography. I love taking photos and having professional photos done so you may see some of my pictures up here and like them. If you want any you can send me an email and I can send them to you!

I love the farmers market because it really gets us out of the house. Kenzie is going to start her dance classes soon so that will be a nice opportunity to get out of the house also. I will keep you updated on how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment